This page holds a list of my MIDI Packages. There's more information for each of
just follow the links!
Since questions do occur from time to time, I've created a
discussion forum for
- General MIDI Keyboard
GMKbd is a feature-rich General MIDI-compatible keyboard simulator for
- Midi Matrix
MidiTrix is a relatively simple program to route incoming MIDI data from any
input port to any output port. Data filtering is possible at all points.
- Multisession MIDI Overlay Driver for Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98.
Allows multiple simultaneous client connections to an underlying MIDI
- Joystick Add-on for MultiMID.
It allows to use the joystick to add MIDI controller information to a MIDI input device
that is capable of adding virtual MIDI messages.
- A little VST Host implementation. Demonstrational code on how to implement
a VST Host. Very basic, won't work with every conceivable VST(i) Plugin.
Source code for earlier version included.
- An even smaller VST Host implementation that has been inspired by the Korg
Legacy Collection. Loads a PlugIn of exactly the same name.
- WBMan is a preset editor/librarian for the Waveblaster I, a daughterboard for the Sound
Blaster 16 / AWE32 series. This daughterboard contains a full-featured synthesizer based on
the E-mu® Proteus line.
Since there seems to be a lot of
demand - here's a complete MIDI implementation documentation for the